1- monitoring and evaluation :
– Initial assessment and basic studies.
– Qualitative and quantitative analysis.
– Situation of IDPs and displaced persons.
– Analysis of statistical data.
– Sectors (Education – Health – Food Security and Agriculture –
Water and Sanitation.
– Protection of women and children.
– Construction and rehabilitation projects.
– Poverty Analysis.
– Cash support Projects.
– Review and evaluate policies and procedures of local Organizations.
2- Management of developmental and relief projects.
4- Humanitarian response interventions.
5- Surveys and studies of social, human and development.
6- Development and capacity-building.
7- Third party (TPM).